Covid-19 (Corona-virus) Safety Procedures:
- Face Mask: All participants and visitors must always wear a face mask during the event. If anyone is caught without the face mask, he / she will be show out of the venue immediately.
- Thermometer Guns: Security officers on the gates will use the thermometer gun to measure temperature for all participants and visitors before they are allowed into the park. refusing to follow this procedure or having a (38°C) or plus temperature will prohibit you to enter the park.
- Stay in your Vehicle: Participants and visitors must stay inside their vehicle all times during registration check.
- Helmets: All participants must have their own helmets with them. Those who do not have helmets can buy one from DIRAB registration kiosk (120 SAR). No participant can join the event without having his own helmet, and those who do not have a helmet or refuse to buy one from the park cannot ask for tickets refund. (exchanging helmets between participants is not allowed under any circumstances).
- Keep a distance: All participants and visitors must adhere to precaution distance measures (9 m2 / per person)
- Follow all procedures: Those who do not abide any of the precautionary rules and procedures anytime during the event, they will be show out from the park immediately without having any right to ask for tickets refund or a credit note.
- All participants and visitors need to register themselves online for all DIRAB events through DIRAB ONLINE REGISTRATION SYSTEM.
- Choose the status for your visit (Participant / Visitor).
- Fulfill all fields in the online registration form, accept our policy agreement and click on the register button.
- An email will be sent to your email address with a code to confirm your registration.
- Copy the code, go back to the online registration system, and paste it in the designated blank as required.
- This registration procedure is only for the first time and then participants and visitors may use their username and password to log in to the registration system.
- After completing the registration go to DIRAB online payment system, fulfill your online payment method information, and pay for the ticket.
- Once you complete the online payment procedure, you will receive a copy of your E-Ticket by email that includes the ticket category, date, serial number, and barcode.
- Save it on your mobile to show it to DIRAB administration officer once you arrive to the park.
Arriving at DIRAB PARK:
- Proceed to autocross track gate stop the vehicle completely in front of the registration kiosk.
- Stay in your vehicle while our officials check the vehicle safety.
- Meanwhile submit your ID, driving license, vehicle registration card or ABSHER driving authorization and show a copy of the ticket that you received on your email to the registration officer.
- The registration officer will check your registration on the system and then will give you a wristband.
- Participants must wear the wristband and the face mask all times during the event and those who take off or lose the wristband must return to registration kiosk to obtain a replacement (120 SAR / Wristband).
- Show your helmet to the registration officer before you proceed to the track or you can purchase one from the kiosk (120 SAR).
- Then proceed to autocross track and park your car/bike in the designated participants parking area.
- The movement of vehicles within parking areas should be at a speed that ensures the safety of all concerned.
- As the event kick-off, head to the starting area where cars / bikes park in queue and launch one at a time inside the track.
- Use your first few sessions to familiarize yourself with the track. Our instructors are also on hand throughout the event to offer you advice and helpful tips, so you can polish your skills.
- If you lost track direction, go back to the starting point and make sure of the right direction from the starter.
- Never drive against the flow of the track.
- Stopping or slowing to a crawl whilst on the track is not permitted other than in the event of a breakdown.
- In the event of a breakdown put your hazard lights on, pull over to a safe location or return to the parking if possible.
- If involved in a crash or breakdown please do not vacate the car and wait until you are given the signal from a marshal.
- If the car is on fire get out immediately and DIRAB rescue team will deal with the fire.
- If you face any mechanical issue that may result in oil or fluids spilling from your vehicle you must pull off the track immediately and park in a safe position until assistance arrives.
- Drivers should always keep their heads and arms inside the car.
- It is not allowed to use mobile phones, cameras or radios while driving or to keep them in the vehicle or in drivers hands and you run the risk of disqualification from the event if you are caught.
- Whilst on the track windows are permitted to be open up to 2 inches to allow airflow inside the vehicle.
- Passenger window can be fully open.
- It is not allowed to test the launch control or transbrake anywhere except on the start line.
- Returning to the parking must be completed by driving at slow speed.
- After you finish your experience, rejoin the line and get ready for the next one.
- Vehicles that are still driving and/or remain moving after the finish line will be penalized.
- It is prohibited to remove your helmet before the vehicle stops completely.
- Proceed to autocross track gate and stop the vehicle completely in front of the registration kiosk.
- Show the copy of the ticket that you received on your email to the registration officer.
- Visitors must wear a face mask all times during the event and those who lose their mask must return to registration kiosk to obtain a replacement (5 SAR face mask).
- Proceed to autocross track and park your car / bike in the designated visitors parking area.
- Go to the grandstands and enjoy the show.
- One passenger is allowed to join the participant inside the cockpit during open days (cars only).
- The permitted age of passengers is 12 years and over.
- Drivers and passengers must wear helmets and face mask at all times during the run.
- Passengers who do not have a mask must buy one from registration kiosk (120 SAR).
- Passengers are required to pay the fees at the registration kiosk, and they will be granted a wristband.
- Passenger ticket / day: 30 Saudi Riyals.
- Passengers who take off or lose the wristband must buy a replacement (30 riyals) from registration Kiosk.
- Drivers and passengers should keep their heads and arms inside the vehicle.