- Radiator overflow bottles
- Accelerator return springs
- Batteries must be securely clamped
- Appropriate braking systems
- Appropriate steering systems
- Plugged holes in firewall
- No loose items inside the driver, passenger compartments or boot.
- Plugged rear parcel shelves & rear firewalls for any vehicles using N2O
- All vehicles using Nitrous Oxide must display on the outside of the vehicle in the area where the bottle is located the approved sticker.
- In addition, the approved sticker is to be placed on the outside of the windscreen in the top left hand corner
- The approved sticker is yellow with N2O printed in black.
- All competitors must follow all speed signs and officials directions at all times.
- Speed/burnouts are to be kept to their appropriate areas at all times. If you fail to obey the rules you will be asked to leave the premises.
- Any use of a mobile phone whilst on the Race Track will result in eviction from the event.
- No shorts, pants, thongs, open toed shoes in pit lane, only long pants and closed in shoes
A current driver’s license or learners permit is required
Learners permit drivers must be accompanied by a parent or guardian over the age of 18.
All vehicles must have a valid vehicle registration
Vehicles must be owned by the participant or has a vehicle authorization from ABSHER
DP allows racers to have 1 passenger during open days, all passengers must wear the approved clothing and safety helmet, all runs with passengers onboard will be solo runs only!